- interesting discussions especially for you
- Except for driving on the wrong side of the road, this looks like Anytown, USA. Even the businesses are American: Xerox, Goodyear, Dominos, Coca Cola, Target, Staples, etc. It's like Twilight Zone. One day you wake up, go outside, everything looks the same. Except everyone's driving on the wrong side of the road
. Well, almost everyone. The one black car at 13:23
forgot about the elaborate hoax and was momentarily driving on the right
side of the road. Then he realized and quickly switched to the wrong side. A glitch in the Matrix perhaps?
- This is informative and the best travel video for its realism
- You're playing "Bouqet Final" by Yelle in the beginning! I love Yelle!!!
- good video MrHelidude did you use a car camera????
- I just caught up with this, Nara. It looks a very pleasant and interesting city, although rather old-fashioned - all those rows of shops in the city centre especially. Here, most of the shops are in a few big malls, which is boring as they're all the same. A commentary would have been good, so maybe next time!?
- A very nice Day
- Very cool video with some really interesting looking buildings. It feels very different to me driving on the other side of the road. If I would have been driving we would have probly had an accident before we got home :-o
Thumbs up and Take care :-)
- It was a pretty long ride :)
Beautiful place! Thanks for sharing!
Happy new week
- Amigo Nara: muy bonita y agradable su Ciudad de Launceston, al menos ya la conocí por medio de su video. Me gustó mucho, Saludos desde México y gracias por compartir.- !!! :D
- you have a different opinion, please share with us?